Employment law and HR
Exclusive to the medical profession, our HR and Employment package is provided by healthcare experts in employment law.
Your issues will be dealt with by an appropriately qualified and dedicated member of the LMC Law/LMC HR team backed, where necessary, by employment lawyers.
We also provide case-specific advice and support in relation to any individual HR matter, such as
- Preparing new – and updating existing – employment contracts
- Absence management
- Performance management
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Temporary staff and flexible working
- Preparing and updating staff handbooks, policies and procedures
- Provision of template policies and letters
- Recruitment and retention
- Statutory employment rights
- Restructures and reorganisations
- TUPE transfers
- Employment law updates
- Settlement Agreements
Dedicated employment and HR helpline
Also available as part of the service is a dedicated employment and HR helpline, staffed by experienced HR consultants. It is available on normal working days (excluding public and bank holidays), Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm. Please contact us for details and we will put you in touch with the team
Annual Premium HR Advice Package
LMC HR also offers an Annual Premium Advice Package which provides 12 hours of employment advice per annum for a fixed fee and full HR Audits of your contracts of employment, processes and policies. Please enquire for details.